Number of Days Until The 2024 General Election

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update: Live Blogging Edwards

I'm getting ready to head out and prepare for this evenings event with Sen. Edwards. The luck of the stars have granted me media/press credentials, so I'll be blogging from the press riser with an excellent view. Sen. Edwards is in town to participate in a fund raiser hosted by former Congressional candidate Wayne Hogan then he'll head over to FCCJ's South Campus in the Wilson Center.

I should arrive by 6:30pm and very shortly there after I'll begin by logging on and doing what I can to capture the festivities and what was said in print. As I mentioned in previous posts, if this experiment works out I'll be live blogging other political events in town when a wireless environment makes it possible. Let's hop it works out.

No comments: