Number of Days Until The 2024 General Election

Sunday, April 15, 2007

John Edwards in San Francisco, 3/26/07

I'm still trying to put together a post about this past Thursday night's speech by John Edwards at the FCCJ South Campus Wilson Center. It's been a really busy weekend for me and my family and time has been limited to work on the post. I want to be able to put what he said in a larger context because I was so struck by his vision and thoughts on the key issues in the campaign . My research brought me across this clip of a recent appearance in San Francisco nearly three weeks ago discussung three of the issues he covered Thursday night. It's a posting on You Tube and it capured nicley what he's been saying about Iraq, his energy plan and universal health care.

1 comment:

merjoem32 said...

I think that John Edwards view on the issue of Iraq should be taken seriously. I recently saw a video about John Edwards on Iraq. He says that we should begin the process of pulling out our troops from Iraq. He says that pulling them abruptly will only cause complications and threaten our national security. We need to do the right thing for both Iraq and our country.