Number of Days Until The 2024 General Election

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Live Blogging Edwards

Up until late this afternoon, I wasn't sure I could pull this off. After resolving a logistical problem I'm almost certain this is a go. If this experiment goes off as planned I'm going to try and make this a regular practice whenever a wireless connection is available. The event starts at 6:00pm for a scheduled visit by John Edwards at 7:00pm at the FCCJ South Campus, Wilson Room. More details later this evening. I have one more small logistical problem that I think is very doable and then we should be on. For those that can't attend but would like to know what was said and who was seen, this is the place to be. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael -

Tracy Russo from the Edwards campaign here. I wanted to touch base with you about the event tomorrow. Please shoot me an e-mail ASAP, trusso at johnedwards dot com

Thanks!