Number of Days Until The 2024 General Election

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What?!? John McCain almost jumped?

The Hill , via MYDD, is reporting that in 2001 John McCain almost left the GOP and jumped to the Democratic Party. I actually find this one hard to believe. In any case, no thanks St. John. You can just stay right where you are. Just think Joe Lieberman. Then think John McCain. I'm sure that admiration society meets often. Contemplating this almost makes my head want to explode. McCain's record is abysmal. For those of you that think he is a 'maverick' or independent, wake up and smell the coffee on this one. 'Straight Talk Express' my rear end. By now if you follow the news at all his vaunted bus should now be renamed either the 'Panda Bear Express' or 'Flip Flop Express.'

I"ll bet he was a big hit at Fleet Landing in Atlantic Beach on Wednesday. As a former employee of this upscale former naval officer retirement community, as a Medicare consultant, I can assure you he had a friendly audience. It sure would have been interesting to see his reaction to this breaking news at his appearance today. Very interesting.

No comments: