Number of Days Until The 2024 General Election

Saturday, March 24, 2007

REBIRTH....again [sigh]

Ok,....this time, I mean it. I'm going to try and kickstart this thing again with updated blogrolls and a better perspective on time management in an endeaver to make this blog work. I seemed to have missed the boat on contributing to the local 2007 elections through a mix of serious and witty commentary coupled with insightful criticisms. Though in retrospect it sure seems I didn't miss much. I'll have more on that later.

Trying to get my teacher certification and being a new father really put this blog on the back burner for me back in May of last year. Now that my daughter is 14 months old and the legal process for her adoption is in full swing I seem to be getting a better grip on organizing my time as I attempt to get back to this effort and try for my origianl goal of making this Jacksonville's premier progressive blog. I was just starting to pick up some readership from my mention on Newsweek magazine's blog when certification and a new baby became a black hole for time. Though I'm still in the middle of trying to get certified, my perspective on time management seems to have improved for the better. The goal for Truman's Conscience still has not changed: to be Jacksonville's premier online platform for a progressive voice. I hope you will join me as I try to make our voice heard in a tone deaf conservative vacuum that has held this city hostage long enough.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your daughter. They are so much fun. You will get back into everything.

Amanda

http://thetimemastery.com